Re: Stupid Question

  • twilight_dawns
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2001
      Thanks Jeff. I ordered "The Meaning of the
      Millennium" by Robert Clouse today. I believe that Ladd's
      position is one of those covered in the book. (hope so
      anyway) I appreciate you taking the time to respond, this
      area is really outside of what I generally take to
      studying but my oldest son has taken an interest in this
      area so mom has to keep up with him. ;) <br>Dawn