Re: XMass

  • twilight_dawns
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2001
      Hopefully after our families calm down, we will
      have the opportunity to discuss WHY we are no longer
      celebrating Christmas. Right now they aren't listening. It's
      a funny thing; the adults are the ones who are
      having such a difficult time with it, our children
      adjusted to the news quite well. <br><br>Today I realized
      that I won't have to untangle all those darned
      Christmas lights. I think I'll spend the extra time I'm
      saving by reading one of the books that has been on my
      must read list. Now I just have to decide which one.
      :) <br>Dawn