Re: exciting

  • raging_calvinist
    Message 1 of 734 , Jul 25, 2001
      Excitement indeed! I joined the list a few days
      ago, and this morning I find the moderator (a member
      of this club who can speak for himself), has decided
      to walk away from Christianity for a while to see
      what the world has to offer. <br><br>The world has
      alot to offer. Nihilism, hedonism, feminism,
      drunkeness, idolatry, pornography, pretty much whatever
      you're looking for is out there.<br><br>But if you're
      going out into the world looking for it, it's because
      it's already in you.<br><br>"Love not the world,
      neither the things that are in the world. If any man love
      the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For
      all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and
      the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not
      of the Father, but is of the world. And the world
      passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the
      will of God abideth for ever....They went out from us,
      but they were not of us; for if they had been of us,
      they would no doubt have continued with us: but they
      went out, that they might be made manifest that they
      were not all of us." 1 John 2:15-17,19.<br><br>gmw.
    • almo_no1
      Message 734 of 734 , Sep 18, 2001
        prayers are easy gmw, you've got 'em.