Re: efficacious baptism

  • thebishopsdoom
    Message 1 of 734 , Jul 20, 2001
      Raging, If you are interested in diving further
      into this subject...<br>The Covenant Sealed: The
      Development of Puritan Sacramental Theology in Old and New
      England, 1570-1720 (E. Brooks Holifield. New Haven: Yale
      University Press, 1974) covers the different views on
      baptism among the divines present at the Westminster
      Assembly. I don't have the book, so I don't know how good
      it is. Just a resource you may want to keep in mind
      if you are ever out to a library or anything where
      you might be able to find a copy.
    • almo_no1
      Message 734 of 734 , Sep 18, 2001
        prayers are easy gmw, you've got 'em.