exciting

  • raging_calvinist
    Message 1 of 734 , Jul 20, 2001
      To keep up our reputation as being the most
      exciting club on the web, I've changed the club pic from
      Knox giving the Queen the sound thrashing she had
      coming, to a bunch of Reformers putting the Bible on one
      side of a scale while the Papists pile on everything
      they can think of on the other. Of course, the scales
      are tipped in favor of Sola
      kids.<br><br>gmw.
    • almo_no1
      Message 734 of 734 , Sep 18, 2001