Re: Psalmody

  • thedatarat
    Message 1 of 734 , May 23 3:33 PM
      *<br><br>"The Westminster Standards hold forth
      interpret the WCF differently:<br><br>"SINGING OF PSALMS
      with<br>grace in the heart...<br>are all parts of
      This section of the<br>Westminister ~doesn't~ exclude
      non-Psalmody as<br>a "part" of
      proof text fails to exclude non-Psalmody.<br>It only
      mandates that Psalms be sung. In THAT<br>the Tulip Rodent
    • almo_no1
      Message 734 of 734 , Sep 18, 2001
        prayers are easy gmw, you've got 'em.