OPC in the Ann Arbor area?

  • JWWashburn
    Message 1 of 734 , Jul 3, 2001
      Hello,<br><br>My name is Joe Washburn. I am a
      member of Providence OPC in Royal Oak, MI.<br><br>Our
      Session is exploring the possibility of starting a new
      work in the Ann Arbor/Ypsilanti/Saline/Washtenaw
      County area. I live in Saline.<br><br>If you know of
      anyone who may be interested or, you are interested,
      here is my email
    • almo_no1
      Message 734 of 734 , Sep 18, 2001
        prayers are easy gmw, you've got 'em.