The Role of Christian Governance

  • thedatarat
    Message 1 of 734 , May 23, 2001
      *<br><br>From the Hermeneutics
      rather what you *should* hold if you used
      a nice debate tactic<br>...and, little else
      !<br><br>The DataRat has stated previously in our
      exchange:<br>Neither the State ~or~ the Church has been<br>authorized
      to ferret out secret sin. The Reformed<br>principle
      under discussion being qualified by<br>the principle
      that it's PUBLIC SIN disciplined<br>by churches and
      criminalized by states.<br><br>Since THAT has been the
      historic Reformation<br>position over the centuries,
      there's ~nothing~<br>"logically inconsistent" about a
      Christian State<br>not punishing Original Sin, et. al.
      !<br><br>Since the Genevan Rodent made a prior statment
      of<br>principle about this limitation (public sin only),<br>your
    • almo_no1
      Message 734 of 734 , Sep 18, 2001
        prayers are easy gmw, you've got 'em.