Re: Designed for Pleasure?

  • raging_calvinist
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2001
      "'common grace blessings' (if there is such a
      thing)" <br><br>"And God blessed them, and God said unto
      them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the
      earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of
      the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every
      living thing that moveth upon the earth." (Genesis
      1:28)<br><br>"And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee: Behold, I have
      blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will
      multiply him exceedingly; twelve princes shall he beget,
      and I will make him a great nation." (Genesis
      17:20).<br><br>"And it came to pass from the time that he had made
      him overseer in his house, and over all that he had,
      that the LORD blessed the Egyptian's [i.e. Potiphar's]
      house for Joseph's sake; and the blessing of the LORD
      was upon all that he had in the house, and in the
      field." (Genesis 39:5).<br><br>gmw.