CPJ 7 for $18 and complete set of 7 issues for $75 through end of year (USA)

  • skylermarks
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2011
      An FYI for those who may be interested. Through the end of the year you can pick up the latest issue of The Confessional Presbyterian journal for $18 or a complete set of the last seven years of issues (quite a substantial stack) for $75 if in the USA. The 2011 issue is $25 for outside the USA and a complete set will run $125 (half of which must cover the postage!). See this link to order and for more information:

      http://tinyurl.com/6n7h4fw

      "I have read many journals in the course of my increasingly long life, but none comes close to the quality and depth of yours. It is truly extraordinary." John R. de Witt.

      Sincerely,
      Chris Coldwell
      The Confessional Presbyterian journal, General Editor & Publisher
      www.cpjournal.com
      Naphtali Press www.naphtali.com