HELP. Evil technical issues (Pilot Error).

  • Neil Barham
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18 12:24 PM
      Dear Bretheren of the Keyboard:

      I have a new website which is giving me technical difficulties.  My hosting company is not exactly a model of accessibility and co-operation.

      Is there any kind soul out there who will give a poor Christian brother an hour or so of web design assistance?  I can get into my c-panel, but I can't persuade it to DO anything.

      If you have the skills and the heart to be a White Knight, please call Neil at 305-244-0681.

      Thank you for your help!