Blessing from the God who Loves

  • truepresbyterian
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2010
      Dear Friends,

      Presently I do not feel like I am in a fit spiritual or emotional state to deal with Eric. I would like to think charitably, and hope that someone could help him.

      Privately he cursed me with a "Wrath of God on you" email last month.

      I am confused about what is going on. I do not think I need to be ashamed to say that I am afraid to answer him.

      But I am thankful that our heavenly father is a God who loves his people, regardless of the curses of others.

      Nevertheless the Lord thy God would not hearken unto Balaam; but the Lord thy God turned the curse into a blessing unto thee, because the Lord thy God loved thee. --- Deut. 23.5.

      True Presbyterian