Re: [Covenanted Reformation] GLORY TO THEE, KING JESUS!!!

  • Mark Stephenson
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30 4:34 PM
      Howdy Eric,

      Hark! How condemnation through personal judgement echoes solemnly down the corridors of Christian tolerance chased forlornly by the Martyrs breath. Take heed that those who point the self-annointed finger of righteousness shall themselves be judged. I need not, nor seek not, MAN'S approval to defend unerringly the Protestant Reformation from the enemies of the True Word! I shall not deviate, nor shall I fear, such utterances who's approval can be but applauded by the most fervent audience of a Papist King! I shall look for your Standard upon the battlements...but somehow I think emergence will be refrained upon until the battle is done.

      There shall be "No Surrender!" There shall be no capitulation...

      Regards,

      Mark