Re: [Covenanted Reformation] The Reformation Alive!

  • Larry Bump
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 19, 2010
      On 9/19/2010 6:27 PM, Mark Stephenson wrote:
      I'll be interested to hear your opinions on a Protestant Christian presenting "at arms" with both bible & sword!?   The meek may well inherit the Earth, but until that time shall I not divest myself of my ability to defend my people, fight for civil liberties, preserve a Protestant monarchy, & uphold the Law...

      What arms are you all allowed to own, and what to carry in public?
      --
      Larry Bump (but it's at the top of the message beside "From:")
    • EHJ
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 22, 2010

        Howdy, There, Sir,

        Please remember that a Scottish Reformationite is asking the
        following Providential questions to you ---

        T.R.B.I.

        Why a secret society???
        What do they mean with the Cross and Crown???
        Why is it named T.R.B.I.???
        How does T.R.B.I. define Reformed???
        What exactly is meant by
        "Most Worshipful Sir Knight" and
        "Sovereign Grand Master";
        we are only to call each other Christians;
        does he think he is a Pope???
        The fellow named Johnstoun, A.D. 1857;
        what did he and T.R.B.I. think about
        "War Between The States"???
        What does T.R.B.I. think about the
        National Covenant???
        T.R.B.I.; that your Church???
        What does Parnell think about T.R.B.I.???
        (have high respect about conclusions he makes about
        Spiritual things...)...

        Sincerely, Eric