KING JESUS WILL BE GLORIFIED!!!

  • EHJ
    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 17, 2010
      Parnell, Howdy To Yah,

      WAR Is A Spiritual Fighting In Order To Understand Such

      Sent a few emails to you over the past few months asking
      for important information that hopefully you still have
      about the following topic...

      Your home page, a number of years ago, you had declared
      taking King George III side with respect to that war.
      The thought was that a true elect christian was defending a
      cause we were "taught" to hate!!!

      While they were "teaching" about the Revolution,
      was always wondering if those there who are to learn
      were going to hear the REDCOATS side of things.

      You are responsible for having a road of reading and
      researching that would not have been travelled if
      did not read what you had typed.
      So you are a "loyalist"...

      Having read a number of books about the "loyalists"
      you realised that they were the true patriots!!!
      They suffered horriblie!!!
      Covenanters sufferings; they could relate to those folk!!!
      The stand most of the "loyalists" took were
      Lawful and Scriptural...

      George "Pope" Washington ---
      Hated monarchic government,
      Loved "liberty of conscience";
      fought an illegal war for Antichrist!!!

      The so-called, colonists, had their laws against
      those always domestic enemies, roman catholics;
      those statues against them were truly patriotic!!!
      That war was fought to bring a
      Dark Age to the new world........

      King George III was not stupid; quite intelligent;
      comprehended the reality of things, Spiritual...

      Have read the Letters by King George III
      written to a top Minister of his,
      the time period being the years of that war.
      The word he used over, and over, and over, and over again,
      about the colonists is that they were "deluded"!!!
      If that patriot King knew then what Parnell knows now,
      then he would have understood why that war took place
      when most of the colonists wanted nothing to do with such!!!
      The mystery of the King was that he gave the
      royal seal to the Quebec Act........
      King George was more a General than the
      Generals he sent to fight the war!!!
      He knew antichrist France was soon going to declare
      for the colonists and he had a
      strategy and tactic that was genius!!!
      King George  wanted his redcoats fighting to shootdown the rebellion,
      halt from such, immediately; about face from that theatre of war
      as fast as possible; let the enemy wonder, have false hope,
      in other words, be confused as long as possible; take his
      forces, sea and land, go to New Orleans and
      have such purged from the map of thee world!!!
      King Goerge would have had that war won,
      Year Of Thee LORD, 1778!!!
      O, if only King George had a Telegraph!!!

      Parnell, will send another email asking from you
      about who exactly and how that war
      was brought about...

      Please do start your weekly updates, again...

      Sincerely, Eric

    • EHJ

          Message 4 of 15 , Sep 17, 2010
            --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "EHJ" <GODANDCOUNTRY@...> wrote:

            > Your home page, a number of years ago, you had declared
            > taking King George III side with respect to that war.
            > The thought was that a true elect christian was defending a
            > cause we were "taught" to hate!!!

            Yes, in a number of books and articles I express my view that the American Revolution was mis-guided. It took us from nationally established Protestantism to nationally established secularism, funded by Roman Catholic France and Spain.

            Furthermore, in my opinion the Romish Papal kingdom has not been the superpower of the world since the Middle Ages, having been significantly weakened by the Protestant Reformation. Rather, the modern world superpower has been the secularist USA with its predominantly secular humanist philosophy/religion. The secularist USA has helped make the world materially wealthy but spiritually poor.

            I will not be surprised if the Romish Papal kingdom has one last stab at superpower status in the future before being thoroughly extirpated.

            > King George III was not stupid; quite intelligent;
            > comprehended the reality of things, Spiritual...

            I have good reason to believe King George III will be in heaven, whereas I have good reason to believe the intellectual leaders of the American Revolution Benjamin Franklin and Thomas Jefferson will be in hell.

            But who is treated as "good" in most American textbooks, even ones used in American Christian schools?

            > Parnell, will send another email asking from you
            > about who exactly and how that war
            > was brought about...

            I would refer you to the following as examples:

            http://www.puritans.net/curriculum/Thy%20Kingdom%20Come%20II/

            http://www.puritans.net/curriculum/US%20History.pdf

            > Please do start your weekly updates, again...

            Thank you for your kind comments. Due to time constraints, I could not keep it up, but started this instead:

            http://www.puritans.net/runningcomments.htm

            - J. Parnell McCarter
          • EHJ
            Message 5 of 15 , Sep 22, 2010
              Parnell........,

              You plan on replying what was typed below and
              how many emails does it take before you answer such???

              Sincerely, Eric

              Message 6 of 15 , Sep 22, 2010
                The delay was my fault.

                gmw.

                --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "EHJ" <GODANDCOUNTRY@...> wrote:

                > Parnell........,
                >
                > You plan on replying what was typed below and
                > how many emails does it take before you answer such???
                >
                > Sincerely, Eric

              • raging_calvinist
                Message 7 of 15 , Sep 22, 2010
                  --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "puritanone" <joseph.mccarter@...> wrote:

                  > --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "EHJ" <GODANDCOUNTRY@> wrote:
                  > >

                  > > Your home page, a number of years ago, you had declared
                  > > taking King George III side with respect to that war.
                  > > The thought was that a true elect christian was defending a
                  > > cause we were "taught" to hate!!!
                  > >

                  > Yes, in a number of books and articles I express my view that the American Revolution was mis-guided. It took us from nationally established Protestantism to nationally established secularism, funded by Roman Catholic France and Spain.

                  As a Reformed Presbyterian (Covenanter), I appreciate the point of view that this constitution of this country is flawed, and that a unique opportunity to truly establish that "city on a hill" was lost.
                  But I can't go along with the idea that the colonists were flat wrong for fighting tyranny and declaring independence. I also can't help but notice the Presbyterian influence on such activity.

                  gmw.
                • EHJ
                  Message 8 of 15 , Sep 22, 2010
                    Parnell,

                    Thanks for replying.
                    Will you send to the listserver the chapters from a book you have
                    (that is no longer available from your home page...)
                    that says what jesuit and roman cathoics brought
                    about the REVOLUTION and how they did such???
                    Does it mention how the "War Between The States"
                    was brought about???

                    How was the French brought about???

                    Blessings to you, Sir...

                    Sincerely, Eric

                    Message 9 of 15 , Sep 22, 2010
                      Howdy, raging calvinist,

                      Would you please, if you do not mind, answer what was sent to you,
                      "About The Listserver And Things"...

                      Was at the OrangeNet///Scottish; their links, they have ---

                      COVENANTER; that is your home page???

                      Those folk sure aint covenanters; the following are
                      some of the things they stand for ---

                      untrammeled freedom of opinion
                      that ecclesiastical authority should not be permitted to interfere with civil government
                      establish civil and religious freedom for the people
                      Wycliffe, Knox........William of Orange, Washington and Lincoln,
                      and all other heroes in the same cause.
                      (The former were the Eternal opposites to the latter
                      with respect to the holy Cause they took and declared!!)
                      They also have the compass///ruler thing.............

                      Sir, might our Lord Christ Jesus strenghten your Gospel Armour...

                      Sincerely, Eric

                      > You plan on replying what was typed below and
                      > how many emails does it take before you answer such???
                      >
                      > Sincerely, Eric

                    • raging_calvinist
                      Message 10 of 15 , Sep 22, 2010
                        Hi Eric,

                        I have a problem understanding most of your posts. What are you asking about here?

                        I have no Covenanter "homepage" and do not run any "listserver." This is a Yahoo Group.

                        I have no knowledge of nor interest in any OrangeNet.

                        gmw.

                      • EHJ
                        Message 11 of 15 , Sep 22, 2010
                          Howdy, R.C.,

                          Get With The Program For Understanding...

                          Seriously...

                          Do you or anybody know who owns that homepage???
                          They have something there that you can join C.R.C....
                          They have not updated that for awhile; it is a similitude of
                          truecovenanter...

                          There are folk that call groups, listservers;
                          obviously you have not head of such a thing...

                          Who is the owner///runs C.R.C.???

                          Sincerely, Eric

                          I have a problem understanding most of your posts. What are you asking about here?

                          I have no Covenanter "homepage" and do not run any "listserver." This is a Yahoo Group.

                          I have no knowledge of nor interest in any OrangeNet.

                          gmw.

                          --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "EHJ" <GODANDCOUNTRY@...> wrote:

                          > Howdy, raging calvinist,
                          >
                          > Would you please, if you do not mind, answer what was sent to you,
                          > "About The Listserver And Things"...
                          >
                          > Was at the OrangeNet///Scottish; their links, they have ---
                          >
                          > COVENANTER; that is your home page???
                          >
                          > Those folk sure aint covenanters; the following are
                          > some of the things they stand for ---
                          >
                          > untrammeled freedom of opinion
                          > that ecclesiastical authority should not be permitted to interfere with civil government
                          > establish civil and religious freedom for the people
                          > Wycliffe, Knox........William of Orange, Washington and Lincoln,
                          > and all other heroes in the same cause.
                          > (The former were the Eternal opposites to the latter
                          > with respect to the holy Cause they took and declared!!)
                          > They also have the compass///ruler thing.............
                          >
                          > Sir, might our Lord Christ Jesus strenghten your Gospel Armour...
                          >
                          > Sincerely, Eric

                        • EHJ
                          Message 12 of 15 , Sep 22, 2010
                            Howdy,

                            Presbyterians were extremely decieved back then;
                            the information Parnell has will make that understood...

                            There was not a tyranny for most of the colonists!!!

                            The patriots were the "loyalists".............

                            Sincerely, Eric

                            Message 13 of 15 , Sep 22, 2010

                              To my knowledge all of the books and articles are still at the website www.puritans.net .

                              > How was the French brought about???

                              If you mean the French Revolution, I think we should basically interpret that as blowback for what the French did in the American Revolution, analogous to the blowback the USA has experienced from its earlier support of Muslim insurgents in Afghanistan against the USSR. What goes around, comes around.

                              The Roman Catholic French government (with moral support from the Vatican) largely financed the American Revolution, which created a secularist national US government formed from overturning the then established national Protestant governmental structure. After the American Revolution was over, many French decided they wanted to copy the American model revolution they had previously supported. The results in France were even more disastrous than in America, because the revolutionaries lacked a Protestant heritage, and it took on an atheistic character (unlike the American Revolution).

                              Because of the large reservoir of our Protestant heritage (which has been steadily drained down over the years), the full fruit of our American Revolution has taken centuries to reveal itself. But it is increasingly revealing its full fruit.

                              Look where the Statues of "Liberty" lie.

                              - J. Parnell McCarter
                            • raging_calvinist
                              Message 14 of 15 , Sep 22, 2010
                                > www.covenanter.org
                                > Do you or anybody know who owns that homepage???

                                I do not own it, but I do know who does, and I do not recommend him. Well, to be more accurate, the man who owns the site, and the man who manages it, are two different people. The former is a nice man, that latter I cannot recommend to anyone.

                                > There are folk that call groups, listservers;
                                > obviously you have not head of such a thing...

                                I'll have to take your word for it.

                                > Who is the owner///runs C.R.C.???

                                ---> gmw.
                              • Jeff Yelton
                                Message 15 of 15 , Sep 24, 2010
                                  Could you elaborate on this comment? I have found the site to be very useful, though it does not get updated very often.

                                  > Do you or anybody know who owns that homepage???

                                  I do not own it, but I do know who does, and I do not recommend him. Well, to be more accurate, the man who owns the site, and the man who manages it, are two different people. The former is a nice man, that latter I cannot recommend to anyone.

                                  > There are folk that call groups, listservers;
                                  > obviously you have not head of such a thing...

                                  I'll have to take your word for it.

                                  > Who is the owner///runs C.R.C.???

                                  ---> gmw.