The Reformation Alive!

  • Mark Stephenson
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 14, 2010
      Greetings Eric,

      Cogitating on your post brother, I'll share some reflections...

      I attended an "anti-papal visit" demonstration in Edinburgh (Scotland) on Saturday to publicly declare "No Pope Of Rome" or his perverted teachings. Marching down High Street, full complement of flutist's & drummers, right past John Knox's house was a poignant & unambiguous symbolism of the continued Reformation here in Central Scotland...

      In August we hold an annual conventicle (an open-air service in the style of our persecuted forefathers) in the ruins of Dunkeld Cathedral celebrating victory over the Catholic forces of James VII in 1689. @ the graveside of the Commanding Officer of the Covenanter Army Col William Cleland we give thanks to the Lord for providing such resolute, spirited, & selfless individuals who bring such historic inspirational & aspirational ideals to modern Protestantism...

      Every 12th July 100,000 strong & with a million spectators we parade through the streets of Belfast, Northern Ireland, the last (& forgotten) "divided by wall" city in Europe. In commemoration of William III's victory @ the Battle of the Boyne, assisted by police snipers & the British Army, we endure the vitriolic hate hurled by the Papist's along with their petrol bombs...

      Don't really know what my point is mate, & I seem to speak in a much different language than the posts I enjoy reading, but the British/Scottish covenanting tradition is alive & kicking in Scotland.

      Wishing you well in the Spirit,

      "Never Surrender!"

      Mark

    • Jeff Yelton
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 15, 2010
        What a terific post! Thank you very much!

        Jeff

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 15, 2010
          Thats appreciated Jeff, I never know what to comment on in here sometimes  All these arguements concerning the different schools of thought within our faith seem to undermine the very fundamentals of Protestantism to me...that an individual's interpretation & actions based on Scripture is just that...1 persons perspective effecting 1 persons deeds, & culpability of those action's is totally their's. Fagmentation comes with dischord when the listener refuses to accept individual interpretations, which collectively add up to a dynamic & evolving spiritual movement...

          & as Eric commented & I agree...the paradox is that we have a forum for chat & debate, we are the Protestor's, the moralistically mouthy ...yet it IS quiet in here!?

          I will watch the news with anticipation tomorrow, a large crowd of child victims who were raped & abused by the priests intend on counter-demonstrating during this so-called "man of God's" speech. This inhuman being, head of the largest paedophile ring on the planet, deny resolution for the victims through criminal prosecution by witholding any evidencial matter from police forces round the world & relocating serial sex-offender's. They may be Catholic's but I bid them well...to take the innocence of ANY child is truely evil...

          & I'm bidding you all "Goodnight" too...thanks for provoking response Eric, thanks for the comment Jeff,

          Keep strong in the Spirit,

          Mark

          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 17, 2010
            O, blessings to you, Sir,

            How wonderful thee Spirit of what you sent,
            it seemed like James Renwick had typed such...

            The recent stand you took for Truth, where you walked past J.K. place,
            who brought that about and do they have a home page???
            Did you, when at his abode, salute the most patriotic of Scotch???
            There a video to see that???

            Field---Meetings where Christ Jesus true patriots gathered;
            that must of been profoundly holy stand as you folk reflected
            upon their suffering heroisms...
            Does who brought that about have a home page???
            There a video to see that???

            A Hundred Thousand; Covenanters ?!?!?!
            How was that brought about and do they have a home page???
            There a video to see that???

            Does your most important of countries
            have listservers where true elect christians get together???
            What about chat rooms; those???

            Scottish Reformation Will Be Thee Whole Wide World!!!

            Sincerely, Eric

            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 19, 2010
              Greetings Eric,

              The "anti-papal visit" parade was organised by The Royal Black Institution, often known as the Royal Black Preceptory or The Imperial Grand Black Chapter Of The British Commonwealth. Plenty of video's on YouTube under our most common appellation The Royal Black Preceptory & info online. I'll let you research this Institution my friend...I'll be interested to hear your opinions on a Protestant Christian presenting "at arms" with both bible & sword!?   The meek may well inherit the Earth, but until that time shall I not divest myself of my ability to defend my people, fight for civil liberties, preserve a Protestant monarchy, & uphold the Law...

              The conventicles are attended by many Orders/Institutions & arranged primarily by The Orange & Purple Order. These are held in various locations around the country & at different times, commemorating Reformationist lives often hideously lost protecting Scriptural freedom...& sometimes watched by an audience of bemused tourists!?

              The 12th Boyne celebrations in Belfast are famous around the world Eric, organised by the Orange & Purple Order. I walk the 13miles every year carrying a Standard & for miles spectators are a dozen deep. The city centre is a sight to behold with 10's of thousands, & adds a contextual relevance of Scripture linking people at street level. Again, vid's on YouTube under Orange Parades...

              I'm afraid I dont know of any forum's I could direct you to Eric, apart from the homepages of the above Institutions. We are of a fraternal & confidential nature, demonised by society as "extremist, sectarian, bigoted". Yet the Papist enemy on our doorstep are many & real...

              Wishing you all the best,

              Knowledge in the Spirit,

              Mark

              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 19, 2010
                On 9/19/2010 6:27 PM, Mark Stephenson wrote:
                I'll be interested to hear your opinions on a Protestant Christian presenting "at arms" with both bible & sword!?   The meek may well inherit the Earth, but until that time shall I not divest myself of my ability to defend my people, fight for civil liberties, preserve a Protestant monarchy, & uphold the Law...

                What arms are you all allowed to own, and what to carry in public?
                --
                Larry Bump (but it's at the top of the message beside "From:")
              • EHJ
                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 22, 2010

                  Howdy, There, Sir,

                  Please remember that a Scottish Reformationite is asking the
                  following Providential questions to you ---

                  T.R.B.I.

                  Why a secret society???
                  What do they mean with the Cross and Crown???
                  Why is it named T.R.B.I.???
                  How does T.R.B.I. define Reformed???
                  What exactly is meant by
                  "Most Worshipful Sir Knight" and
                  "Sovereign Grand Master";
                  we are only to call each other Christians;
                  does he think he is a Pope???
                  The fellow named Johnstoun, A.D. 1857;
                  what did he and T.R.B.I. think about
                  "War Between The States"???
                  What does T.R.B.I. think about the
                  National Covenant???
                  T.R.B.I.; that your Church???
                  What does Parnell think about T.R.B.I.???
                  (have high respect about conclusions he makes about
                  Spiritual things...)...

                  Sincerely, Eric