About The Listserver And Things

  • EHJ
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 14, 2010
      Howdy,

      This is for the true elect christian who runs the listserver ---

      Having seen the listing of subscribers,
      would you please explain "bouncing"???
      That the same as "ghosts"???
      There were over a hundred of those...
      You truly do not have over 300, then.

      When you started the group did you need to download
      a program to run the same???

      You might find it interesting to know, that among those
      who have subscribed, there were quite a few
      email addresses that had "1517" and nobody had "1638"...

      Scotland; would you know who are from there???
      Those from Scotland stand forth...
      Scotland And Thee World Are Synonamous........

      Parnell McCarter; he still among the living???

      Why is C.R.C. a ghost town???
      Hopefully the subscribers are not selfish like Jeremy!!!
      O, how true elect christians truly need each other!!!
      There are so few and we are out in the wilderness!!!
      Would folk share there thoughts as to why there has not been a
      Reformation after the Scottish...
      Please subscribers send your favourite quotes
      from A.D. 1560 to A.D. 1688; that would be a blessing.
      Thee hearts that are Christ Jesus joy together and weep...

      Sincerely, Eric

    • puritanone
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 15, 2010
        --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "EHJ" <GODANDCOUNTRY@...> wrote:

        > Parnell McCarter; he still among the living???

        He is still alive, and so is the website http://www.puritans.net/ .

        - Parnell McCarter
      • EHJ
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 17, 2010
          Parnell, Howdy To Yah,

          WAR Is A Spiritual Fighting In Order To Understand Such

          Sent a few emails to you over the past few months asking
          for important information that hopefully you still have
          about the following topic...

          Your home page, a number of years ago, you had declared
          taking King George III side with respect to that war.
          The thought was that a true elect christian was defending a
          cause we were "taught" to hate!!!

          While they were "teaching" about the Revolution,
          was always wondering if those there who are to learn
          were going to hear the REDCOATS side of things.

          You are responsible for having a road of reading and
          researching that would not have been travelled if
          did not read what you had typed.
          So you are a "loyalist"...

          Having read a number of books about the "loyalists"
          you realised that they were the true patriots!!!
          They suffered horriblie!!!
          Covenanters sufferings; they could relate to those folk!!!
          The stand most of the "loyalists" took were
          Lawful and Scriptural...

          George "Pope" Washington ---
          Hated monarchic government,
          Loved "liberty of conscience";
          fought an illegal war for Antichrist!!!

          The so-called, colonists, had their laws against
          those always domestic enemies, roman catholics;
          those statues against them were truly patriotic!!!
          That war was fought to bring a
          Dark Age to the new world........

          King George III was not stupid; quite intelligent;
          comprehended the reality of things, Spiritual...

          Have read the Letters by King George III
          written to a top Minister of his,
          the time period being the years of that war.
          The word he used over, and over, and over, and over again,
          about the colonists is that they were "deluded"!!!
          If that patriot King knew then what Parnell knows now,
          then he would have understood why that war took place
          when most of the colonists wanted nothing to do with such!!!
          The mystery of the King was that he gave the
          royal seal to the Quebec Act........
          King George was more a General than the
          Generals he sent to fight the war!!!
          He knew antichrist France was soon going to declare
          for the colonists and he had a
          strategy and tactic that was genius!!!
          King George  wanted his redcoats fighting to shootdown the rebellion,
          halt from such, immediately; about face from that theatre of war
          as fast as possible; let the enemy wonder, have false hope,
          in other words, be confused as long as possible; take his
          forces, sea and land, go to New Orleans and
          have such purged from the map of thee world!!!
          King Goerge would have had that war won,
          Year Of Thee LORD, 1778!!!
          O, if only King George had a Telegraph!!!

          Parnell, will send another email asking from you
          about who exactly and how that war
          was brought about...

          Please do start your weekly updates, again...

          Sincerely, Eric