New Book by Michael Wagner

  • bob_suden
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 10, 2010
      Greetings,

      Some of you may know Michael Wagner (PhD. Poli.Sci.) of Edmonton. He  just wrote a little book
      entitled "The Anglosphere's Broken Covenant: Rediscovering the Validity and Importance of the Solemn League and Covenant".
      It is   available  here  from Abebooks for $7 plus postage.

      Thank you.

    • raging_calvinist
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 11, 2010
        I just ordered my copy!

        Thanks, Bob.

        gmw.

        --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "bob_suden" <bsuden@...> wrote:

        > Greetings,
        >
        > Some of you may know Michael Wagner (PhD. Poli.Sci.) of Edmonton. He
        > just wrote a little book entitled "The Anglosphere's Broken Covenant:
        > Rediscovering the Validity and Importance of the Solemn League and
        > Covenant".
        > It is available here
        > <http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/BookDetailsPL?bi=3303276782&tab=1&searc\
        > hurl=sortby%3D0%26vci%3D55422990> from Abebooks for $7 plus postage.
        >
        > Thank you.

      • raging_calvinist
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 11, 2010
          I'm in the dark on this one too!