Re: [Covenanted Reformation] THEY SURE AINT TRUE ELECT CHRISTIANS!!!

  • Jeff Yelton
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 9, 2010
      I do not understand what this is about. Can someone enlighten me? I am not getting it.

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 10, 2010
        Greetings,

        Some of you may know Michael Wagner (PhD. Poli.Sci.) of Edmonton. He  just wrote a little book
        entitled "The Anglosphere's Broken Covenant: Rediscovering the Validity and Importance of the Solemn League and Covenant".
        It is   available  here  from Abebooks for $7 plus postage.

        Thank you.

      • raging_calvinist
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 11, 2010
          I just ordered my copy!

          Thanks, Bob.

          gmw.

          --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "bob_suden" <bsuden@...> wrote:

          > Greetings,
          >
          > Some of you may know Michael Wagner (PhD. Poli.Sci.) of Edmonton. He
          > just wrote a little book entitled "The Anglosphere's Broken Covenant:
          > Rediscovering the Validity and Importance of the Solemn League and
          > Covenant".
          > It is available here
          > <http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/BookDetailsPL?bi=3303276782&tab=1&searc\
          > hurl=sortby%3D0%26vci%3D55422990> from Abebooks for $7 plus postage.
          >
          > Thank you.

        • raging_calvinist
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 11, 2010
            I'm in the dark on this one too!