THEY SURE AINT TRUE ELECT CHRISTIANS!!!

  • EHJ
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 6, 2010
      Howdy,

          What does Michael Hill think about what is there at
      Irondale, Alabama???

          What does Thomas Moore think about
      William Tyndale???

          What does the fellah who wants a C.S.A. think about
      King of kings and Lord of lords???

          What does Roy Moore think about
      King JESUS being thee Judge of judges???

      These Providential questions demand answers!!!

      Sincerely, Eric

    • Jeff Yelton
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 9, 2010
        I do not understand what this is about. Can someone enlighten me? I am not getting it.

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 10, 2010
          Greetings,

          Some of you may know Michael Wagner (PhD. Poli.Sci.) of Edmonton. He  just wrote a little book
          entitled "The Anglosphere's Broken Covenant: Rediscovering the Validity and Importance of the Solemn League and Covenant".
          It is   available  here  from Abebooks for $7 plus postage.

          Thank you.

        • raging_calvinist
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 11, 2010
            I just ordered my copy!

            Thanks, Bob.

            gmw.

            --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "bob_suden" <bsuden@...> wrote:

            > Greetings,
            >
            > Some of you may know Michael Wagner (PhD. Poli.Sci.) of Edmonton. He
            > just wrote a little book entitled "The Anglosphere's Broken Covenant:
            > Rediscovering the Validity and Importance of the Solemn League and
            > Covenant".
            > It is available here
            > <http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/BookDetailsPL?bi=3303276782&tab=1&searc\
            > hurl=sortby%3D0%26vci%3D55422990> from Abebooks for $7 plus postage.
            >
            > Thank you.

          • raging_calvinist
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 11, 2010
              I'm in the dark on this one too!