Sale, Solemn League & Covenant large broadside

  • skylermarks
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2010
      All,
      The Westminster Letter Press edition in large broadside of the Solemn League & Covenant is currently on sale during our spring sale for $65 plus shipping (shipping normally $40 due to the size of the broadside but we are discounting the shipping as well and will ship within the US for $25 during the sale;  see website for international shipping). This is a critically research text printed by hand on letter press in hand set type, on handmade paper, suitable for framing (recommended). Notes and comments are printed on the back. See http://tinyurl.com/yb2qxv4

      Check out other items on sale there and at Naphtali Press and The Confessional Presbyterian sites.

      Sincerely,
      Chris Coldwell
      www.naphtali.com
      www.cpjournal.com