Reformation Art - Moving Sale

  • ndrwmd
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2009
      http://campaigns.ratepoint.com/campaigns/b56e0bb05352dfe55c50b69d1063f3e2?r=1b4ea231f4a7c5b79cb3e067125e6272

      As many of you know, I serve as a pastor at Christ Covenant OPC in Amarillo, TX. In God's providence, the elders have asked me to seek another call because of the current economic downturn's effect on our church budget. So, I am seeking another call, and preparing to sell our home in Amarillo. In order to clear out some inventory, I am marking down 9 of our most popular items by 60%. From now until January 9, 2010 please use the coupon code moving when checking out to receive this discount on the following items.

      11X14 Prints $8 - Jonathan Edwards 1, John Owen 1, John Calvin 1, German Reformers 1, Martin Luther 2, John Knox 3.

      24X36 Posters - Westminster Assembly Poster ($14), Synod of Dordt Poster ($10)

      Shirts - John Calvin Shirt ($8)

      Blessings in Christ,
      Andrew Moody
      Reformation Art