English Popish Ceremonies

  • raging_calvinist
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2009
      I was looking through Gillespie's Dispute Against the English Popish Ceremonies again (tis the season, you know). I am again impressed by his thoroughness and relentlessness.

      I am wondering something, and maybe some you you bibliophiles and church historians can help me: Is anyone aware of any Anglican response to this work of Gillespie?