Be aware of bias

  • Angelica
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2009

      Dear group,

      And bribery you shall not take, for a bribe will blind those who can see, and distort the words of the righteous. Exodus 23:8

      Someone once noted that there is a difference between someone who is blind, and someone who is prejudiced by bias. When a person is blind, he realizes it and will ask for help. But a bias blinds us to such an extent that we aren't even aware of our blindness.

      The first step out of this is awareness of the bias. Then, we can ask for the perspectives of a couple other people to help ensure that we are properly recognizing the reality of a situation.

      Blessings,

      Angelica

      Support Israel this holiday season!

      www.IBuyIsraeli.com