New Naphtali List; closing old one

  • Naphtali Press
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2009

      Friends of Naphtali Press and the Confessional Presbyterian Presses,

      I will be closing the old NP Yahoo news list before the end of the year. The new managed "opt in" list can be joined at the link below. If you received the latest news mailing last week you are already on the list. If you did not receive it, please join if you want to hear about the latest projects/news/book offers, etc.

      http://www.confessionalpresbyterianpress.com/about/

      Note: The Westminster Letter Press sale pricing on the Larger Catechism Manuscript Transcripts ends this Friday. Also, The Confessional Presbyterian Journal vol. 5 has gone to press; renew or subscribe now to get this best issue yet. See websites below for details.

      Thanks very much.

      Sincerely,

      Chris Coldwell

      Naphtali Press www.naphtali.com