Fraternal greetings brethren...

  • marktheshark1690
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2009
      ...from Central Scotland LOL 227 Slamannan Bible & Crown Defenders, Airdrie District #1. I'm researching local Covenanter history for personal pleasure, spiritual growth, & to add a tangible dimension to our proud & continued Reformation. Looking for resources to discuss (in laymans terms)theosophically disputed points. Just attended my first Conventicle celebrating our victory @ the Battle of Dunkeld in August 1689. Held in the ruins @ the graveside of Lieutenant Col William Cleland (Cameronian Regiment) attended by various "Loyal" Orders, it was spiritually charged, passionately emotive, extremely ambient...from the "posting of the pickets" to the final piped laying of wreaths & prayers. Consequently I've rediscovered the repose a "forgotten" prominent Covenanter in a local Parish Kirk & will, if permissable, get photo's & history uploaded. Would appreciate any dialogue, feel free to mail. Wishing all health, wealth, & prosperity..."your Brother" "Je Maintiendrai..."