? For Ben

  • Randy Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2009
      Ben & all, Please forgive me for posting this question on the group as opposed to emailing Ben personally, but I am not sure if I have his current address.  Anyway Ben, I was doing some cleaning today and ran across a video tape that your mom let me borrow many years ago.  I didn't realize I had never returned it to her.  I doubt whether the email address I have for her is current as it is from years ago.  If it wouldn't be too much trouble, would you please email me privately her current email address so I can contact her?  If you do not have it, our address is randssmith@...

      Thanks,
      Susie