Re: Puritans.net Home School Curriculum and the Reformation Party

  • s_mcclintock1
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 18, 2009

      Hi Parnell.

      Thanks for confirming about the completeness of the materials. They looked that way to me, but I haven't had time to go through them thoroughly and make that determination.

      And, now that I look at the posts, I think at this point I became confused.

      On Dec 29, when in response  to Charles, you changed the title of the Subject to include ..."and the Reformation Party." You added to this post script:

      >PS The Reformation Party http://www.puritans.net/Reformation_Party/
      >now has 4 members (from 4 different families). For any others who at
      >least could meet these 2 conditions, I would encourage you to join:
      > -full adherence to the Biblical doctrines summarized in the
      > original Westminster Standards (which include the Westminster
      > Confession of Faith, the Westminster Shorter Catechism, and the
      > Westminster Larger Catechism).

      Until now, I read this answer in light of the curriculum...that you wrote it leaving out the other 6 documents I have in my original WCF.

      I guess it is time to ask...did you include (teach on) the other 6 docs in curriculum, or did you leave them out also, along the lines you left them out of requirements for the Reformation Party:

      > I included those which lay out the timeless principles and do not
      > contain time-specific instructions like the following :
      >
      > "To pray for ... for the comforting of the afflicted Queen of Bohemia....

      Sheryllyn