Re: [Covenanted Reformation] The thrown shoes...

  • s_mcclintock1
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 28, 2008
      I was surprised the SS didn't jump on the guy as soon as his arm went in
      the air.

      If you watch the tape, it takes them a bit before they jump up and even
      get near him. I especially like the SS guy in the middle of the aisle
      who looks sheepishly at the camera, like "oops...I got caught looking
      elsewhere!"

      I guess they never expected a meeting of the press to go on the attack
      with anything more than questions.

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, Glenn Ferrell
      <jglennferrell@...> wrote:

      > I was impressed GWB was able to duck the first shoe; surprised the
      secret service didn't stop the assailant before the second one.

      Boise, Idaho http://sovereignredeemer.org

      > To: covenantedreformationclub@...: puritanpresbyterian@...: Mon, 15
      Dec 2008 15:28:25 +0000Subject: [Covenanted Reformation] The thrown
      shoes...

      > Well, well...Invade a sovereign nation that is no threat to you, go
      there after youhave screwed everything up being self-deluded that you
      have obtainedvictory and get shoes thrown at you!Well, I hope at least
      he got a nice pair.I wonder if the papist kept the stool thrown at
      him?When will our govt stop thinking it i the knight in shining armor
      goingaround the world invading poor nations that we previously armed to
      theteeth?Not good.