Obama the fraud (was[Covenanted Reformation] Re: 2008 ELECTION IS A REFERENDUM

  • puritanone
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 3, 2008
      The lies of Obama are numerous, but the growing evidence that the real
      father of Obama is Frank Marshall Davis (communist and sex pervert),
      based upon the investigations of journalists such as Andy Martin,
      reveal what an utter fraud he is.

      http://www.pr-inside.com/state-of-hawai-i-backs-andy-martin-r893026.htm

      http://contrariancommentary.blogspot.com/

      See http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1ws00JCxxM (the last half of this
      I reject, but consider the first half)

      This is a great judgment of God that such an evil man has risen so far
      with so much help from many powerful people in our country.

      - Parnell McCarter