Re:Good Creationist info?

  • wraezor
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 13 9:16 PM
      Another useful one that I've recently stumbled upon is the
      Wikipedia-like. http://creationwiki.org

      However. commendably unlike Wikipedia: "We are explicitly attempting
      to move away from the Neutral Point of View policy adopted by
      Wikipedia...Articles should be written from the creationist point of
      view (CPOV), which holds that the universe and life on Earth are the
      result of an act of creation by God."

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, Stan Birchfield
      <stan_birchfield@...> wrote:

      > Jonathan Sarfati's site is also excellent.
      > http://www.creationontheweb.com/
      >
      > -- Stan

    • Ic Neltococayotl
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 14 10:18 AM
        Jordan,

        Thanks for the info as I too enjoy such sites. However the creation
        wiki link gives a 403 error. Could you re-verify the address and
        re-post?

        Thanks!

        Edgar

        --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "wraezor" <groups@...>