Good Creationist info?

    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 9, 2008
      Hey all,

      Anyone recommend any good material (in print, or online) dealing with
      the scientific side of creationism? Specifically, I'm looking for
      stuff from folks who have the credentials to discuss the science side
      of things, who yet hold to the biblical position that God created "all
      things of nothing in the space of six days."

      Thanks in advance,
      gmw.
    • Ic Neltococayotl
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 9, 2008
        Jerry,

        Hands down I would highly recommend:

        www.AnswersInGenesis.org

        They always comment, the same week, on so-called scientific
        break-throughs regarding "proof" of evolution when they are released by
        the priests and priestesses of Evolution.

        They have an arkful of information. I am sure you will find what you
        are looking for.

        Hope that helps,

        Edgar

        <ragingcalvinist@...> wrote:

        > Hey all,
        >
        > Anyone recommend any good material (in print, or online) dealing with
        > the scientific side of creationism? Specifically, I'm looking for
        > stuff from folks who have the credentials to discuss the science side
        > of things, who yet hold to the biblical position that God created "all
        > things of nothing in the space of six days."
        >
        > Thanks in advance,
        > gmw.

      • Larry Bray
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 9, 2008
          http://www.biblicalchronologist.org/index.php

          Dr. Aardsma got his Ph.D. in nuclear physics from the Univ. of
          Toronto. And he studied in the field of accelerator mass spectrometry
          which is employed for radiocarbon dating.

          <ragingcalvinist@...> wrote:

          > Hey all,
          >
          > Anyone recommend any good material (in print, or online) dealing with
          > the scientific side of creationism? Specifically, I'm looking for
          > stuff from folks who have the credentials to discuss the science side
          > of things, who yet hold to the biblical position that God created "all
          > things of nothing in the space of six days."
          >
          > Thanks in advance,
          > gmw.

        • wraezor
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 9, 2008
            The other half of what used to be Answers in Genesis, is Creation
            Ministries International. Some good stuff there.

            www.creationontheweb.com

            They've also got a helpful section on some common arguments which
            should not be used to support Creation.

            Jordan

            <ragingcalvinist@...> wrote:

            > Hey all,
            >
            > Anyone recommend any good material (in print, or online) dealing with
            > the scientific side of creationism? Specifically, I'm looking for
            > stuff from folks who have the credentials to discuss the science side
            > of things, who yet hold to the biblical position that God created "all
            > things of nothing in the space of six days."
            >
            > Thanks in advance,
            > gmw.

          • Stan Birchfield
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 11, 2008
              Jonathan Sarfati's site is also excellent.
              http://www.creationontheweb.com/

              -- Stan

            • wraezor
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 13, 2008
                Another useful one that I've recently stumbled upon is the
                Wikipedia-like. http://creationwiki.org

                However. commendably unlike Wikipedia: "We are explicitly attempting
                to move away from the Neutral Point of View policy adopted by
                Wikipedia...Articles should be written from the creationist point of
                view (CPOV), which holds that the universe and life on Earth are the
                result of an act of creation by God."

                --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, Stan Birchfield
                <stan_birchfield@...> wrote:

                > Jonathan Sarfati's site is also excellent.
                > http://www.creationontheweb.com/
                >
                > -- Stan

              • Ic Neltococayotl
                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 14, 2008
                  Jordan,

                  Thanks for the info as I too enjoy such sites. However the creation
                  wiki link gives a 403 error. Could you re-verify the address and
                  re-post?

                  Thanks!

                  Edgar

                  --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "wraezor" <groups@...>