Re: Frame, Smith, Oliver and Needham

  • Chris Coldwell
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 19, 2008
      Bob,
      > It is not that hard to do, though I haven't seen too many attempts.
      > After all, Luther at first thought Erasmus was rather ridiculous on free
      > will and wasn't going to bother.

      Yes; on the plain sense reading I think you are right, but some have
      insisted on controverting that and because opinion is varied outside
      the context of the Assembly it is a bit of work to assemble an answer.
      But as I say, Mr. Winzer did a fine job.

      > I would suspect as much. How could it be?
      > FWIW the Table of Contents for Frame's latest, Doct. of the Chr. Life
      > is here
      Well, I did pick up the book; the text is somewhat spruced up (at
      least the chapters under review) so the book is not a straight "dump"
      of what used to be posted, though I suspect not significantly
      different, so it was necessary to review the print version. It is a
      big book certainly.

      Chris