Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Synod Of The Reformed Presbyterian Church in Ire...

  • AJhnst9@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2008
      Brethren

      The 2008 Synod of the Reformed Presbyterian Church of Ireland (Covenanters) met in Faughan Reformed Presbyterian Meeting House, Londonderry N Ireland in June

      I attended it as a visiting brother representing another denomination a few years ago and I can assure you rumours of its demise are very much premature.

      Yours in Him
      Stephen Johnston