Question about Pennsylvania Presbyterian history

  • Whitney R
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16 7:05 PM
      Two friends and I enjoyed this past Saturday at Hershey Chocolate World
      and Hershey Park though God's Will had it that the major coasters
      closed earlier than scheduled due to storms. In looking into the
      history of the area, the area has been called Derry Township, and on
      the official Derry site, it indicates the Derry Presbyterians built the
      Derry Presbyterian Church (simply called "Derry Church" sometimes).
      Does anyone know of what branch of the Presbyterian church the Derry
      Presbyterians were and the history of that Derry Church? Is it still
      standing? The Lord willing, I'll be in Hershey again this weekend for
      our Company Family Day and would like to visit the church if it is
      still standing.

      FCC&C,
      Whit Roberts
      Commmunicant Member, Free Church of Scotland (Continuing)
      Washington Metro., DC