Re: Another email from Holland

  • bob_suden
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 6, 2008
      Now I remember. And he deserved it too. In aces and spades.

      > --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Ic Neltococayotl"
      > <puritanpresbyterian@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Dear Samantha,
      > >
      > > That is in reference to Dr. Gus. The e-mails many of us have received
      > > via the CRC egroup is from Dennis. He lives in the Netherlands.
      > >
      > > Remember Volker Jordan? They all know each other and were adherents
      > of
      > > the RPNA.
      > >
      > > Edgar
      > >
      > > --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, Samantha E
      > > allah_who_maana@ wrote:
      > > >
      > > > I don't know if you all received the same email I have received
      > > privately, but for the record, message #15689 on the CRC Yahoo Groups
      > > website was cited by Dennis as the message indicating that he had been
      > > "given the boot" by Mr. Waybright.
    • Samantha E
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 7, 2008
        No problem Edgar. :-)
        May the Lord bless each and every one on the list with a blessed week!
        In His Service,
        Samantha

        I stand corrected. You are right. It was Gus that called for his
        banning!

        Mea Culpa,

        Edgar
        --- In covenantedreformati onclub@yahoogrou ps.com, "Ic Neltococayotl"
        <puritanpresbyteria n@...> wrote:

        > Dear Samantha,
        >
        > That is in reference to Dr. Gus. The e-mails many of us have received
        > via the CRC egroup is from Dennis. He lives in the Netherlands.
        >
        > Remember Volker Jordan? They all know each other and were adherents
        of
        > the RPNA.
        >
        > Edgar
        >
        > --- In covenantedreformati onclub@yahoogrou ps.com, Samantha E
        > allah_who_maana@ wrote:
        > >
        > > I don't know if you all received the same email I have received
        > privately, but for the record, message #15689 on the CRC Yahoo Groups
        > website was cited by Dennis as the message indicating that he had been
        > "given the boot" by Mr. Waybright.
        > >
        > > Quote:
        > >
        > > Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:24 pm
        > >
        > > Dear Gus,
        > >

        > > I've grown tired of his garbage (his private emails I find to be
        > >
        > > demanding and insulting, and his conduct I find to be abusive).
        > >

        > > At this moment I am giving him the boot, banning him from rejoining,
        > >
        > > and blocking his private emails.
        > >

        > > I hate doing this, I really do. But this behavior is intolerable.
        > >

        > > gmw.
        > >

        > > --- In covenantedreformati onclub@yahoogrou ps.com, "Gus Gianello"
        > >
        > > dr.gus.gianello@ wrote:
        > >

        > > > Dear Mr. Moderator,
        > >
        > > > I call for the public censure of reformatienl@ He has slandered
        > >
        > > > me. This is how abuse begins. I have NEVER called for civil
        lawsuits

        > > > against anyone, and he has accused me of this.
        > >

        > > > This miscreant needs to be publically rebuked for doing the very
        > >
        > > things that
        > >
        > > > he accuses everyone else of. I am not a covenanter, but I am
        > Reformed
        > >
        > > > Presbyterian and deserve and expect respect. I have said many hard
        > >
        > > things
        > >
        > > > in the recent past, but have endeavored to be honest and faithful
        > >
        > > > Scripture. If I have failed in doing so, it was not intentional,
        > >
        > > > certainly would repent if called to it by the citing of anything
        in

        > > specific
        > >
        > > > that was unjustified, untrue and unscriptural.
        > >

        > > > Please call this man to account. I am considering reporting him to
        > >
        > > YAHOO
        > >
        > > > for abuse of his email account. If they consider him to be abusive
        > they
        > >
        > > > will suspend his account and bar him from ever using YAHOO
        > >
        > > again----unless
        > >
        > > > he lies, to get another account.
        > >

        > > > I am watching to see how this develops.
        > >

        > > > Sincerely,
        > >

        > > > Gus Gianello

        Got
        > > > another email from him today.
        > > >

        > > <!--
        > >
        > > #ygrp-mkp{
        > > border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font- family:Arial; margin:14px
        0px;padding: 0px
        > 14px;}
        > > #ygrp-mkp hr{
        > > border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}
        > > #ygrp-mkp #hd{

        color:#628c2a; font-size: 85%;font- weight:bold; line-height: 122%;margin: 10p\
        \
        > x 0px;}
        > > #ygrp-mkp #ads{
        > > margin-bottom: 10px;}
        > > #ygrp-mkp .ad{
        > > padding:0 0;}
        > > #ygrp-mkp .ad a{
        > > color:#0000ff; text-decoration: none;}
        > > -->
        > >
        > > <!--
        > >
        > > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc{
        > > font-family: Arial;}
        > > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc #hd{
        > > margin:10px 0px;font-weight: bold;font- size:78%; line-height: 122%;}
        > > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc .ad{
        > > margin-bottom: 10px;padding: 0 0;}
        > > -->
        > >
        > > <!--
        > >
        > > #ygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean,
        > sans-serif;}
        > > #ygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit; font:100% ;}
        > > #ygrp-mlmsg select, input, textarea {font:99% arial, helvetica,
        clean,
        > sans-serif;}
        > > #ygrp-mlmsg pre, code {font:115% monospace;}
        > > #ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height: 1.22em;}
        > > #ygrp-text{
        > > font-family: Georgia;
        > > }
        > > #ygrp-text p{
        > > margin:0 0 1em 0;}
        > > #ygrp-tpmsgs{
        > > font-family: Arial;
        > > clear:both;}
        > > #ygrp-vitnav{
        > > padding-top: 10px;font- family:Verdana; font-size: 77%;margin: 0;}
        > > #ygrp-vitnav a{
        > > padding:0 1px;}
        > > #ygrp-actbar{
        > > clear:both;margin: 25px
        > 0;white-space: nowrap;color: #666;text- align:right; }
        > > #ygrp-actbar .left{
        > > float:left;white- space:nowrap; }
        > > .bld{font-weight: bold;}
        > > #ygrp-grft{
        > > font-family: Verdana;font- size:77%; padding:15px 0;}
        > > #ygrp-ft{
        > > font-family: verdana;font- size:77%; border-top: 1px solid #666;
        > > padding:5px 0;
        > > }
        > > #ygrp-mlmsg #logo{
        > > padding-bottom: 10px;}
        > >
        > > #ygrp-reco {
        > > margin-bottom: 20px;padding: 0px;}
        > > #ygrp-reco #reco-head {
        > > font-weight: bold;color: #ff7900;}
        > >
        > > #reco-grpname{
        > > font-weight: bold;margin- top:10px; }
        > > #reco-category{
        > > font-size:77% ;}
        > > #reco-desc{
        > > font-size:77% ;}
        > >
        > > #ygrp-vital{
        > > background-color: #e0ecee;margin- bottom:20px; padding:2px 0 8px 8px;}
        > > #ygrp-vital #vithd{

        font-size:77% ;font-family: Verdana;font- weight:bold; color:#333; text-trans\
        \
        > form:uppercase; }
        > > #ygrp-vital ul{
        > > padding:0;margin: 2px 0;}
        > > #ygrp-vital ul li{
        > > list-style-type: none;clear: both;border: 1px solid #e0ecee;
        > > }
        > > #ygrp-vital ul li .ct{

        font-weight: bold;color: #ff7900;float: right;width: 2em;text- align:right; pa\
        \
        > dding-right: .5em;}
        > > #ygrp-vital ul li .cat{
        > > font-weight: bold;}
        > > #ygrp-vital a{
        > > text-decoration: none;}
        > >
        > > #ygrp-vital a:hover{
        > > text-decoration: underline; }
        > >
        > > #ygrp-sponsor #hd{
        > > color:#999;font- size:77%; }
        > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov{
        > > padding:6px 13px;background- color:#e0ecee; margin-bottom: 20px;}
        > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{
        > > padding:0 0 0 8px;margin:0; }
        > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov li{
        > > list-style-type: square;padding: 6px 0;font-size: 77%;}
        > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov li a{
        > > text-decoration: none;font- size:130% ;}
        > > #ygrp-sponsor #nc{
        > > background-color: #eee;margin- bottom:20px; padding:0 8px;}
        > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad{
        > > padding:8px 0;}
        > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad #hd1{

        font-family: Arial;font- weight:bold; color:#628c2a; font-size: 100%;line- hei\
        \