Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Another email from Holland

  • Jerry
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 6, 2008
      I don't know who this is, or what this email stuff is about.  I don't recall banning any Hollander, Flemish, Nederlanders, or whatever we concluded.

      gmw.

      bob_suden wrote:

      Hey, what's going on Jerry? Did you ban this guy from the board. Got
      another email from him today.

    • Ic Neltococayotl
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 6, 2008
        Um, er, it is from the Netherlands....

        I got it too...If you respond you will get a personalized special edition...

        8-|

        --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "bob_suden" <bsuden@...> wrote:

        > Hey, what's going on Jerry? Did you ban this guy from the board. Got
        > another email from him today.

      • Samantha E
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 6, 2008
          I don't know if you all received the same email I have received privately, but for the record, message #15689 on the CRC Yahoo Groups website was cited by Dennis as the message indicating that he had been "given the boot" by Mr. Waybright.

          Quote:
          Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:24 pm
          Dear Gus,

          I've grown tired of his garbage (his private emails I find to be
          demanding and insulting, and his conduct I find to be abusive).

          At this moment I am giving him the boot, banning him from rejoining,
          and blocking his private emails.

          I hate doing this, I really do. But this behavior is intolerable.

          gmw.

          --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Gus Gianello"
          <dr.gus.gianello@...> wrote:

          > Dear Mr. Moderator,
          > I call for the public censure of reformatienl@... He has slandered
          > me. This is how abuse begins. I have NEVER called for civil lawsuits
          > against anyone, and he has accused me of this.
          >
          > This miscreant needs to be publically rebuked for doing the very
          things that

          > he accuses everyone else of. I am not a covenanter, but I am Reformed
          > Presbyterian and deserve and expect respect. I have said many hard
          things

          > in the recent past, but have endeavored to be honest and faithful to
          > Scripture. If I have failed in doing so, it was not intentional, and I
          > certainly would repent if called to it by the citing of anything in
          specific

          > that was unjustified, untrue and unscriptural.
          >

          > Please call this man to account. I am considering reporting him to
          YAHOO

          again----unless

          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 6, 2008
            Dear Samantha,

            That is in reference to Dr. Gus. The e-mails many of us have received
            via the CRC egroup is from Dennis. He lives in the Netherlands.

            Remember Volker Jordan? They all know each other and were adherents of
            the RPNA.

            Edgar

            --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, Samantha E
            <allah_who_maana@...> wrote:

            > I don't know if you all received the same email I have received
            privately, but for the record, message #15689 on the CRC Yahoo Groups
            website was cited by Dennis as the message indicating that he had been
            "given the boot" by Mr. Waybright.

            > Quote:
            >
            > Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:24 pm
            >
            > Dear Gus,
            >

            > I've grown tired of his garbage (his private emails I find to be
            >
            > demanding and insulting, and his conduct I find to be abusive).
            >

            > At this moment I am giving him the boot, banning him from rejoining,
            >
            > and blocking his private emails.
            >

            > I hate doing this, I really do. But this behavior is intolerable.
            >

            > gmw.
            >

            > --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Gus Gianello"
            >
            > dr.gus.gianello@ wrote:
            >

            > > Dear Mr. Moderator,
            >
            > > I call for the public censure of reformatienl@ He has slandered
            >
            > > me. This is how abuse begins. I have NEVER called for civil lawsuits
            >
            > > against anyone, and he has accused me of this.
            >

            > > This miscreant needs to be publically rebuked for doing the very
            >
            > things that
            >
            > > he accuses everyone else of. I am not a covenanter, but I am
            Reformed

            > > Presbyterian and deserve and expect respect. I have said many hard
            >
            > things
            >
            > > in the recent past, but have endeavored to be honest and faithful to
            >
            > > Scripture. If I have failed in doing so, it was not intentional, and
            >
            > > certainly would repent if called to it by the citing of anything in
            >
            > specific
            >
            > > that was unjustified, untrue and unscriptural.
            >

            > > Please call this man to account. I am considering reporting him to
            >
            > YAHOO
            >
            > > for abuse of his email account. If they consider him to be abusive
            they

            > > will suspend his account and bar him from ever using YAHOO
            >
            > again----unless
            >
            > > he lies, to get another account.
            >

            > > I am watching to see how this develops.
            >

            > > Sincerely,
            >

            > > Gus Gianello

            color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:bold;line-height:122%;margin:10p\
            x 0px;}
            > #ygrp-mkp #ads{
            > margin-bottom:10px;}
            > #ygrp-mkp .ad{
            > padding:0 0;}
            > #ygrp-mkp .ad a{
            > color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}
            > -->
            >
            > <!--
            >
            > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc{
            > font-family:Arial;}
            > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc #hd{
            > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc .ad{
            > margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}
            > -->
            >
            > <!--

            sans-serif;}
            > #ygrp-mlmsg select, input, textarea {font:99% arial, helvetica, clean,
            sans-serif;}
            > #ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height:1.22em;}
            > #ygrp-text{
            > font-family:Georgia;
            > }
            > #ygrp-text p{
            > margin:0 0 1em 0;}
            > #ygrp-tpmsgs{
            > font-family:Arial;
            > clear:both;}
            > #ygrp-vitnav{
            > #ygrp-vitnav a{
            > padding:0 1px;}
            > #ygrp-actbar{
            > clear:both;margin:25px
            > #ygrp-actbar .left{
            > float:left;white-space:nowrap;}
            > .bld{font-weight:bold;}
            > #ygrp-grft{
            > #ygrp-ft{
            > padding:5px 0;
            > }
            > #ygrp-mlmsg #logo{
            > padding-bottom:10px;}
            >
            > #ygrp-reco {
            > margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;}
            > #ygrp-reco #reco-head {
            > font-weight:bold;color:#ff7900;}
            >
            > #reco-grpname{
            > font-weight:bold;margin-top:10px;}
            > #reco-category{
            > font-size:77%;}
            > #reco-desc{
            > font-size:77%;}
            >
            > #ygrp-vital{
            > #ygrp-vital #vithd{

            font-size:77%;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:bold;color:#333;text-trans\
            form:uppercase;}
            > #ygrp-vital ul{
            > padding:0;margin:2px 0;}
            > #ygrp-vital ul li{
            > }
            > #ygrp-vital ul li .ct{

            font-weight:bold;color:#ff7900;float:right;width:2em;text-align:right;pa\
            dding-right:.5em;}
            > #ygrp-vital ul li .cat{
            > font-weight:bold;}
            > #ygrp-vital a{
            > text-decoration:none;}
            >
            > #ygrp-vital a:hover{
            > text-decoration:underline;}
            >
            > #ygrp-sponsor #hd{
            > color:#999;font-size:77%;}
            > #ygrp-sponsor #ov{
            > #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{
            > padding:0 0 0 8px;margin:0;}
            > #ygrp-sponsor #ov li{
            > #ygrp-sponsor #ov li a{
            > text-decoration:none;font-size:130%;}
            > #ygrp-sponsor #nc{
            > #ygrp-sponsor .ad{
            > padding:8px 0;}
            > #ygrp-sponsor .ad #hd1{

            font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold;color:#628c2a;font-size:100%;line-hei\
            ght:122%;}
            > #ygrp-sponsor .ad a{
            > text-decoration:none;}
            > #ygrp-sponsor .ad a:hover{
            > text-decoration:underline;}
            > #ygrp-sponsor .ad p{
            > margin:0;}
            > o{font-size:0;}
            > .MsoNormal{
            > margin:0 0 0 0;}
            > #ygrp-text tt{
            > font-size:120%;}
            > blockquote{margin:0 0 0 4px;}
            > .replbq{margin:4;}
            > -->

            > http://www.flickr.com/gift/

          • Ic Neltococayotl
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 6, 2008
              Dear Samantha,

              I stand corrected. You are right. It was Gus that called for his
              banning!

              Mea Culpa,

              Edgar
              --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Ic Neltococayotl"

              \
> [...]
              > > #ygrp-grft{
              > > font-family:Verdana;font-size:77%;padding:15px 0;}
              > > #ygrp-ft{
              > > font-family:verdana;font-size:77%;border-top:1px solid #666;
              > > padding:5px 0;
              > > }
              > > #ygrp-mlmsg #logo{
              > > padding-bottom:10px;}
              > >
              > > #ygrp-reco {
              > > margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;}
              > > #ygrp-reco #reco-head {
              > > font-weight:bold;color:#ff7900;}
              > >
              > > #reco-grpname{
              > > font-weight:bold;margin-top:10px;}
              > > #reco-category{
              > > font-size:77%;}
              > > #reco-desc{
              > > font-size:77%;}
              > >
              > > #ygrp-vital{
              > > background-color:#e0ecee;margin-bottom:20px;padding:2px 0 8px 8px;}
              > > #ygrp-vital #vithd{

              font-size:77%;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:bold;color:#333;text-trans\
              \
              > form:uppercase;}
              > > #ygrp-vital ul{
              > > padding:0;margin:2px 0;}
              > > #ygrp-vital ul li{
              > > list-style-type:none;clear:both;border:1px solid #e0ecee;
              > > }
              > > #ygrp-vital ul li .ct{

              font-weight:bold;color:#ff7900;float:right;width:2em;text-align:right;pa\
              \
              > dding-right:.5em;}
              > > #ygrp-vital ul li .cat{
              > > font-weight:bold;}
              > > #ygrp-vital a{
              > > text-decoration:none;}
              > >
              > > #ygrp-vital a:hover{
              > > text-decoration:underline;}
              > >
              > > #ygrp-sponsor #hd{
              > > color:#999;font-size:77%;}
              > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov{
              > > padding:6px 13px;background-color:#e0ecee;margin-bottom:20px;}
              > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{
              > > padding:0 0 0 8px;margin:0;}
              > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov li{
              > > list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;font-size:77%;}
              > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov li a{
              > > text-decoration:none;font-size:130%;}
              > > #ygrp-sponsor #nc{
              > > background-color:#eee;margin-bottom:20px;padding:0 8px;}
              > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad{
              > > padding:8px 0;}
              > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad #hd1{

              font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold;color:#628c2a;font-size:100%;line-hei\
              \
              > ght:122%;}
              > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad a{
              > > text-decoration:none;}
              > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad a:hover{
              > > text-decoration:underline;}
              > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad p{
              > > margin:0;}
              > > o{font-size:0;}
              > > .MsoNormal{
              > > margin:0 0 0 0;}
              > > #ygrp-text tt{
              > > font-size:120%;}
              > > blockquote{margin:0 0 0 4px;}
              > > .replbq{margin:4;}
              > > -->

              > > Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

            • bob_suden
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 6, 2008
                Now I remember. And he deserved it too. In aces and spades.

                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 7, 2008
                  No problem Edgar. :-)
                  May the Lord bless each and every one on the list with a blessed week!
                  In His Service,