The email from the Netherlands WAS Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Re: The E-Mail from Holland

  • Samantha E
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2008
      simon_padbury wrote: "I didn't even know Bob had a blog. And who is Dennis?!"

      Yes, Mr. Suden has had a blog which basically details/outlines former "RPNA(GM)" proceedings and carryings-on.  It can be found at http://reformedveritas.blogspot.com/

      Dennis on the other hand is one of two Dutchmen who were very interested in the "RPNA(GM)" and were in contact with persons from there, but would not join as long-distance members because they did not feel that there was any benefit nor sense in doing so as they were on the other side of the ocean from all of the "RPNA(GM)" societies/congregations.  Dennis and his friend, Ronald, were both friends with Volker Jordan who you may remember until he separated himself from the "RPNA(GM)" and since they broke their contact with him, I hadn't heard anything other than the emails that Dennis wrote about a year ago in response to the whole "RPNA(GM)" upheaval.

      ~Samantha

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4, 2008
        Hi Samantha,

        Thanks for this.

        Whatever's going on, I think I'm better keeping out of all this.

        Tom's bunny pic was excellent. But who's the guy? Looks like a
        vampire from the kind of B-movies I watched when I was a kid.

        Simon.

        --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, Samantha E
        <allah_who_maana@...> wrote:

        > simon_padbury wrote: "I didn't even know Bob had a blog. And who is
        Dennis?!"

        > Yes, Mr. Suden has had a blog which basically details/outlines
        former "RPNA(GM)" proceedings and carryings-on. It can be found at
        http://reformedveritas.blogspot.com/.

        > Dennis on the other hand is one of two Dutchmen who were very
        interested in the "RPNA(GM)" and were in contact with persons from
        there, but would not join as long-distance members because they did
        not feel that there was any benefit nor sense in doing so as they
        were on the other side of the ocean from all of the "RPNA(GM)"
        societies/congregations. Dennis and his friend, Ronald, were both
        friends with Volker Jordan who you may remember until he separated
        himself from the "RPNA(GM)" and since they broke their contact with
        him, I hadn't heard anything other than the emails that Dennis wrote
        about a year ago in response to the whole "RPNA(GM)" upheaval.

        > ~Samantha

        align:right;padding-right:.5em;}
        > #ygrp-vital ul li .cat{
        > font-weight:bold;}
        > #ygrp-vital a{
        > text-decoration:none;}
        >
        > #ygrp-vital a:hover{
        > text-decoration:underline;}
        >
        > #ygrp-sponsor #hd{
        > color:#999;font-size:77%;}
        > #ygrp-sponsor #ov{
        > #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{
        > padding:0 0 0 8px;margin:0;}
        > #ygrp-sponsor #ov li{
        > #ygrp-sponsor #ov li a{
        > text-decoration:none;font-size:130%;}
        > #ygrp-sponsor #nc{
        > #ygrp-sponsor .ad{
        > padding:8px 0;}
        > #ygrp-sponsor .ad #hd1{
        size:100%;line-height:122%;}
        > #ygrp-sponsor .ad a{
        > text-decoration:none;}
        > #ygrp-sponsor .ad a:hover{
        > text-decoration:underline;}
        > #ygrp-sponsor .ad p{
        > margin:0;}
        > o{font-size:0;}
        > .MsoNormal{
        > margin:0 0 0 0;}
        > #ygrp-text tt{
        > font-size:120%;}
        > blockquote{margin:0 0 0 4px;}
        > .replbq{margin:4;}
        > -->

        > Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to
        Yahoo! Answers and share what you know at http://ca.answers.yahoo.com

      • Samantha E
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 4, 2008
          simon_padbury wrote: Hi Samantha, Thanks for this.Whatever's going on, I think I'm better keeping out of all this.

          I am with you on that one.  The whole thing with the "RPNA(GM)" start to finish has been very sad, messy and even damaging.  May the Lord be gracious and send His healing balm to all involved.

          simon_padbury wrote: Tom's bunny pic was excellent. But who's the guy? Looks like a vampire from the kind of B-movies I watched when I was a kid.

          I'm sorry but I have no idea what you are talking about here.  I didn't get any pictures, but then again, my internet connection is quite slow and doesn't like to load graphics quickly.

          That's all for now.

          Blessings,
          Samantha