Re: EP, was, Anybody know who this is?

  • Naphtali Press
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2008

      Along that line, those interested may find my research on the question of the meaning of “Psalm” in the Westminster standards, presented in an appendix to “The Regulative Principle Of Worship: Sixty Years In Reformed Literature. Part Two (2000-2007),” The Confessional Presbyterian 3 (2007), at the link below. I have posted the text as well as PDF of the original journal presentation at the foot of the article.

      http://www.puritanboard.com/blogs/naphtalipress/66-meaning-psalm-westminster-standards.html

      Sincerely,

      Chris Coldwell

      Member Lakewood PCA, Dallas , Texas