Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Hi, I'm new to this group.

  • Jerry
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 22, 2008
      Welcome to the Covenanted Reformation Club, Karen.

      True, Reformed circles seem pretty small sometimes.  But that's ok.  God has His plan.

      gmw (jerry)

      Karen wrote:

      Hello everyone.

      I'm Karen and I'm new to this group. I'm reformed and by looking at
      the members list, I can see that I know a few of you already.

      Reformed circles must be pretty small.

      Have a great day.
      Karen