  • Greg Cumbee
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2007
      Dear friends,

      Thank you for your prayers regarding our VA home sale. As of Monday the house is officially "under contract" with a scheduled close in January.

      In Christ,

      Greg Cumbee
      Reformedvoice.com
      Triangle RPC - Durham, NC

      Your smile counts. The more smiles you share, the more we donate. Join in!
    • Larry Bump
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 28, 2007
        Did you mean this to go to Covie-Net?
        I don't remember seeing you post anything here about this.

        Larry B