Sermons

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 24, 2007
      Dr. Garnet Milne, a Covenanter minister and member of the Covenanted
      Reformation Club, has been gracious enough to make some sermons
      available on his website.

      We've been listening to them on Lord's Days, and they've been a
      blessing to us. Perhaps they would be of benefit to some of you as well.

      http://covenantedreformation.com/EssaysCR/Sermons/Sermon%20Index.html

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 24, 2007
        I forgot to mention that Dr. Milne has also made available some
        devotional material which may be helpful:

        http://covenantedreformation.com/EssaysCR/Devotions/DevotionsIndex.html