Re: brian orr

  • shawn anderson
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2007
      Hi all,

      I believe Brian Orr is not a member of the RPCNA, nor any RP Church. He simply did a study on the Covenanters and Presbyterianism because he was interested in genealogical studies. He had some ancestors who were Covenanters.

      He says,

      The pages about the Scottish Reformation, the Presbyterian Kirk, the Covenanters, the Ulster Scots (aka the Scotch-Irish), and the English Reformation along with some general pages  about Travels in Scotland, the Children of Scotland, the National War Memorial in Edinburgh have been moved to a new site at  www.thereformation.info
      My other books about the Scottish Reformation and the Covenanters "As God is my Witness - the Presbyterian Kirk, the Covenanters & the Ulster Scots" and, "A Layman`s Guide to the Scottish Reformation " are also available from Heritage books www.heritagebooks.com , or through larger booksellers like Willow Bend, and Amazon. I have a few copies in hand for UK cheque customers (which can save on exchange rate charges and air mail postage).

      -Shawn
      http://shawnanderson.wordpress.com

      http://mail.yahoo.com