Re: from yalls expertise

  • Ic Neltococayotl
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 11, 2007

      Jeff,

      This "directory" may help:

      http://www.db.gracealone.com/

      I would recommend the Free Church Continuing (http://www.freekirkcontinuing.co.uk/FCC/Churches.html) ,

      the WPC,

      the FPCS,

      the HNRC (http://www.hnrc.org/),

      and the RPCNA (but some, NOT all, congregations of the latter do celebrate holy-days and would fall into that category you describe as "departed from the true WCF",  inquire I would say).

      Hope that helps?

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff" <modern_puritan@...> wrote:

      > which version of reformed churches is closer to the Psalms only, no
      > instruments, women covered, puritan church? is there a online
      > locater? all the "Reformed" churches in my area have instruments and
      > celebrate unholy days like Christ Mass and Easter. furthermore they
      > have departed from the true WCF, Reformed view of the Lords
      > Day/Christian Sabbath.

    • Jeff
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 16, 2007
        awesome thanks.. the nearest Free Church (Continuing) to me is in
        atlanta I live in Montgomery, thats 3 hours south of Montgomery.. :(
        and i definatley dont have extra gas money........

        --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Ic Neltococayotl"