from yalls expertise

  • Jeff
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 11, 2007
      which version of reformed churches is closer to the Psalms only, no
      instruments, women covered, puritan church? is there a online
      locater? all the "Reformed" churches in my area have instruments and
      celebrate unholy days like Christ Mass and Easter. furthermore they
      have departed from the true WCF, Reformed view of the Lords
      Day/Christian Sabbath.
    • Ic Neltococayotl
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 11, 2007

        Jeff,

        This "directory" may help:

        http://www.db.gracealone.com/

        I would recommend the Free Church Continuing (http://www.freekirkcontinuing.co.uk/FCC/Churches.html) ,

        the WPC,

        the FPCS,

        the HNRC (http://www.hnrc.org/),

        and the RPCNA (but some, NOT all, congregations of the latter do celebrate holy-days and would fall into that category you describe as "departed from the true WCF",  inquire I would say).

        Hope that helps?

        --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff" <modern_puritan@...> wrote:

        > which version of reformed churches is closer to the Psalms only, no
        > instruments, women covered, puritan church? is there a online
        > locater? all the "Reformed" churches in my area have instruments and
        > celebrate unholy days like Christ Mass and Easter. furthermore they
        > have departed from the true WCF, Reformed view of the Lords
        > Day/Christian Sabbath.

      • Jeff
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 16, 2007
          awesome thanks.. the nearest Free Church (Continuing) to me is in
          atlanta I live in Montgomery, thats 3 hours south of Montgomery.. :(
          and i definatley dont have extra gas money........

          --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Ic Neltococayotl"