Looking for a Reformed WebMarketer...

  • SovereignGraceSingles
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 9, 2007
      Hello....

             I am looking for a Reformed believer who has expertise in Webmarketing.

            This is for a Reformed website which has over 6 million hits/month:

      Reported periodMonth Jul 2007
      First visit01 Jul 2007 - 00:00
      Last visit31 Jul 2007 - 23:59
       Unique visitorsNumber of visitsPagesHitsBandwidth
      Viewed traffic *9413

      33814
      (3.59 visits/visitor)
      2718711
      (80.4 Pages/Visit)
      6615082
      (195.63 Hits/Visit)
      13.41 GB
      (415.95 KB/Visit)

           If any of you would like to "investigate" SGS further, I have created the means to login and do so with this Screen Name and Password (case-sensitive):

      AWelcomeGuest GUEST

           Please feel free to pass this on and to reply to me here or privately. I would also be glad to speak with interested parties on the phone as well.

                                                                  Dean Scott, Founder/Owner of SGS

    • Deejay
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 10, 2007
        just so's folks who know me here are awake, the my space blog of "one
        crazy calvinist" is NOTHING to do with me.

        ~Deejay

        --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, SovereignGraceSingles
        <sovereigngracesingles@...> wrote:

        > Hello....
        >
        > I am looking for a Reformed believer who has expertise in
        Webmarketing.

        > This is for a Reformed website which has over 6 million hits/month:
        >

        > Reported period Month Jul 2007 First visit 01 Jul 2007 - 00:00 Last
        visit 31 Jul 2007 - 23:59 Unique visitors Number of visits Pages Hits
        Bandwidth Viewed traffic * 9413
        > 33814
        > (3.59 visits/visitor) 2718711
        > (80.4 Pages/Visit) 6615082
        > (195.63 Hits/Visit) 13.41 GB
        > (415.95 KB/Visit)
        >
        > If any of you would like to "investigate" SGS further, I have created
        the means to login and do so with this Screen Name and Password
        (case-sensitive):

        > AWelcomeGuest GUEST
        >
        > Please feel free to pass this on and to reply to me here or privately.
        I would also be glad to speak with interested parties on the phone as
        well.

        > Dean Scott, Founder/Owner of SGS
        >

        > ---------------------------------
        > Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Yahoo! Autos new
        Car Finder tool.

      • Deejay
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 11, 2007
          I obviously meant "aware" not "awake" as I wrote.

          ~Deejay<---who doesn't really think folks are asleep on the job

          --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Deejay"
          <crazy_calvinist@...> wrote:

          > just so's folks who know me here are awake, the my space blog of "one
          > crazy calvinist" is NOTHING to do with me.
          >

          > ~Deejay

          SovereignGraceSingles
          > sovereigngracesingles@ wrote:
          > >
          > > Hello....
          > >
          > > I am looking for a Reformed believer who has expertise in
          > Webmarketing.
          > >
          > > This is for a Reformed website which has over 6 million hits/month:
          > >

          > > Reported period Month Jul 2007 First visit 01 Jul 2007 - 00:00 Last
          > visit 31 Jul 2007 - 23:59 Unique visitors Number of visits Pages Hits
          > Bandwidth Viewed traffic * 9413
          > > 33814
          > > (3.59 visits/visitor) 2718711
          > > (80.4 Pages/Visit) 6615082
          > > (195.63 Hits/Visit) 13.41 GB
          > > (415.95 KB/Visit)
          > >
          > > If any of you would like to "investigate" SGS further, I have
          created
          > the means to login and do so with this Screen Name and Password
          > (case-sensitive):
          > >
          > > AWelcomeGuest GUEST
          > >
          > > Please feel free to pass this on and to reply to me here or
          privately.
          > I would also be glad to speak with interested parties on the phone as
          > well.
          > >
          > > Dean Scott, Founder/Owner of SGS
          > >

          > > ---------------------------------
          > > Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Yahoo! Autos new
          > Car Finder tool.

        • simon_padbury
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 11, 2007
            Dear all,

            I'm wondering about the burning bush emblem adopted by the post-
            Revolution Church of Scotland (and is now used by hte Free Church and
            the FC(Continuing). Was that emblem first used by them, or was it a
            Covenanter symbol, or was it used even earlier?

            Kind regards,

            Simon.