Lord's Supper Biblio

  • Greg Cumbee
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2007
      Dear friends,

      I am updating a bibliography on the subject of the Lord's Supper, and would appreciate your help to this end.

      I am attempting to locate any substantial interaction with "WORDS OF LIFE: The Bible & Weekly Communion" by OPC minister Rev. Shawn Mathis.  For those not familiar with the work, it may be downloaded for free at http://www.denverprovidence .org/

      Also, any reviews of Leigh Eric Schmidt's "Holy Fairs", which attempts to link Scottish communion seasons with American revivalism would also be appreciated.

      For Christ's Kingdom,

      Pastor Greg Cumbee
      RPCNA

      PS:  The Lynchburg RPC sermon audio has been merged with the Triangle RPC website at  http://www.sermonaudio.com/source_detail.asp?sourceid=TriangleRPC

      Come and listen to the latest two part sermon series on the Book of Obadiah:
      3 Oracles to 'Oh Bad Edom!'
      Drinking from Jehovah's Cup