Re: Clergy to Help Gov't during Martial Law

  • Ic Neltococayotl
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 7, 2007
      What better foe to the Church than liberal clergy (at times Republican
      Christians too-more Republican than Christian I would say) that the
      State uses to advance it's own end (think back to the wicked
      "worship/memorial" joint service post 9/11) and to undermine Biblcal
      Christianity!

      Yup, in this I would agree with Lenin, they are "Useful idiots."

      "Little brother is watching you too",

      Edgar

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "forisraelssake"