Re: Clergy to Help Gov't during Martial Law

  • forisraelssake
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 6, 2007
      As Lenin would say, "Useful idiots."

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "nocost2great"
      <manna4free@...> wrote:

      > Scary!
      >
      > --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Tom" <bndr1643@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Homeland Security Enlists Clergy to Quell Public Unrest if Martial
      > Law
      > > Ever Declared.
      > >
      > > "Could martial law ever become a reality in America? Some fear any
      > > nuclear, biological or chemical attack on U.S. soil might trigger
      > just
      > > that. KSLA News 12 has discovered that the clergy would help the
      > > government with potentially their biggest problem: Us."
      > >
      > > More of the article: http://tinyurl.com/3dv43x

    • Ic Neltococayotl
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 7, 2007
        What better foe to the Church than liberal clergy (at times Republican
        Christians too-more Republican than Christian I would say) that the
        State uses to advance it's own end (think back to the wicked
        "worship/memorial" joint service post 9/11) and to undermine Biblcal
        Christianity!

        Yup, in this I would agree with Lenin, they are "Useful idiots."

        "Little brother is watching you too",

        Edgar

        --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "forisraelssake"