Clergy to Help Gov't during Martial Law

  • Tom
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 4, 2007
      Homeland Security Enlists Clergy to Quell Public Unrest if Martial Law
      Ever Declared.

      "Could martial law ever become a reality in America? Some fear any
      nuclear, biological or chemical attack on U.S. soil might trigger just
      that. KSLA News 12 has discovered that the clergy would help the
      government with potentially their biggest problem: Us."

      More of the article: http://tinyurl.com/3dv43x
    • nocost2great
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 5, 2007
        Scary!

        --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Tom" <bndr1643@...>
        wrote:

        > Homeland Security Enlists Clergy to Quell Public Unrest if Martial
        Law
        > Ever Declared.
        >
        > "Could martial law ever become a reality in America? Some fear any
        > nuclear, biological or chemical attack on U.S. soil might trigger
        just
        > that. KSLA News 12 has discovered that the clergy would help the
        > government with potentially their biggest problem: Us."
        >
        > More of the article: http://tinyurl.com/3dv43x

      • forisraelssake
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 6, 2007
          As Lenin would say, "Useful idiots."

          --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "nocost2great"
          <manna4free@...> wrote:

          > Scary!
          >
          > --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Tom" <bndr1643@>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > Homeland Security Enlists Clergy to Quell Public Unrest if Martial
          > Law
          > > Ever Declared.
          > >
          > > "Could martial law ever become a reality in America? Some fear any
          > > nuclear, biological or chemical attack on U.S. soil might trigger
          > just
          > > that. KSLA News 12 has discovered that the clergy would help the
          > > government with potentially their biggest problem: Us."
          > >
          > > More of the article: http://tinyurl.com/3dv43x

        • Ic Neltococayotl
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 7, 2007
            What better foe to the Church than liberal clergy (at times Republican
            Christians too-more Republican than Christian I would say) that the
            State uses to advance it's own end (think back to the wicked
            "worship/memorial" joint service post 9/11) and to undermine Biblcal
            Christianity!

            Yup, in this I would agree with Lenin, they are "Useful idiots."

            "Little brother is watching you too",

            Edgar

            --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "forisraelssake"